The 'Digital Savvy Recruiter' Course > Using smart digital tactics to become a richer and more successful recruiter
This 6 week online course is designed for recruiters & HR professionals. It is time to stop being overwhelmed by the choices and options available for digital, stop procrastinating and start to make positive changes to your business. We live in a digital world so there are no more excuses.
By doing this 6 week course you will:
….. stop being frustrated and starting making progress
….. you can focus on what is important to their audience
….. you can spend time where it is needed most
….. you know what channels to focus on
….. you have tools to make it faster and easier
….. you will attract the ideal clients rather than trying to be everything to everyone
….. you can build their profile to grow their business
and you will stop being overwhelmed by digital and start to see results!!
- Getting Digitally Fit Intro
- Digitally Fit - Challenges
- Digitally Fit - Focus
- Make it Happen Items
- VIDEO - Change your thinking from analogue to digital
- Digitally Fit - Engage
- VIDEO - How your online actions impact your offline reputation
- Digitally Fit - Sustain
- VIDEO - Becoming a Digitally Savvy Recruiter
- VIDEO - Do you know your customers path to purchase?
- Module 3 - Channels to get them to your website
- VIDEO - What is Digital Lead generation
- VIDEO - What is storytelling?
- Module 3 Channels on website.pdf
- VIDEO - What is automation?
- Module 3 - After they leave your website
- What Channels do I need - Part 1
- What Channels do I need - Part 2
- Untapped Digital Channels Part 1
- Untapped Digital Channels Part 2
- Step by Step Social Media Set Up Guide
- VIDEO - How to use your biggest asset to amplify your reach
- What you need first
- Digital Tools & Resources Pt 1
- VIDEO - Tools to create awesome videos
- SCREENCAST - How to use Canva
- SCREENCAST - How to Use Hootsuite
- SCREENCAST - How to use Trello
- FACT SHEET: Using LinkedIn to grow your business Fact Sheet
- EBOOK: 21 Free Digital Tools
- Digital Tools & Resources Part 2
- DOWNLOAD: Digital Tools Used by the Experts Resource Guide
- Mod 5 - The why & how of social media
- VIDEO - The Social Media Revolution
- Module 5: Social Recruiting Part 1
- VIDEO - Social Recruiting
- VIDEO - Moving your customers from your social to your own channels
- Module 5: Social Media Tips, Sins & Myths
- DOWNLOAD: Step by Step Social Media Set Up Guide
- EBOOK: What Social Media do I need Ebook?
- Module 5: Social Recruiting Part 2
- INFOGRAPHIC - Facebook Do's and Dont's
Course Creator & Chief of Everything
About the instructor
After 20 years in Marketing, working with some of Australia’s leading brands, Tanya discovered her true passion as a Tradigital Strategist and now works with recruiters & HR professionals to help them become digitally savvy.
Her ability to seamlessly integrate traditional and digital marketing is a true innovation, and in 2014, she launched Digital Conversations. She passionately supports, educates and creates digitally savvy brands and is the go-to-girl for all things digital and marketing in South East Queensland.
When she's not Chief of Everything at Digital Conversations, or supporting one of her beloved charities, you might find her writing a book, buying shoes or taking care of her fur babies.
Tanya is always learning and believes ambitious people like improvement – “It’s just how we are wired.”
You might have seen Tanya here;
* Finalist in Small Business Champion Awards in 2017 & 2018
* Women in Business Award FInalist 2017 & 2018
* Ultimate Babe in 2011 for Business Babes Annual Award.
* Invited to participate in MIT Global Entrepreneurs Bootcamp.
Content Creator & Guest Blogger for Smallville, RCSA & various other guest blogs
Or you might have seen Tanya present at one of many workshops, presentations and events on the topic of Digital Marketing.
You'll find her here: https://www.digitalconversations.com.au/