Approx 90% of recruiters are using social media in some form however, a large percentage of recruitment companies haven't kept up to date with current social media best practice, new trends or massive changes that have occurred in the last 12 months alone. Passive candidates are on Facebook so go where the talent is.
If you want to find quality candidates you need to be where they are. They are not on job boards but they are active on Facebook. Learn how to use Facebook Ads to Reach Passive Candidates.
In this course you will learn:
- Why you need to use Facebook ads for recruiting
- How to use Facebook ads to reach more candidates
- How Facebook ads can replace job boards for a fraction of the cost
- How to set up your Facebook ad
- How to use the right content & imagery to talk to your ideal candidates
- Metrics to measure & tools to use to help you market on Facebook
Course Creator & Chief of Everything
About the instructor
After 20 years in Marketing, working with some of Australia’s leading brands, Tanya discovered her true passion as a Tradigital Strategist and now works with recruiters & HR professionals to help them become digitally savvy.
Her ability to seamlessly integrate traditional and digital marketing is a true innovation, and in 2014, she launched Digital Conversations. She passionately supports, educates and creates digitally savvy brands and is the go-to-girl for all things digital and marketing in South East Queensland.
When she's not Chief of Everything at Digital Conversations, or supporting one of her beloved charities, you might find her writing a book, buying shoes or taking care of her fur babies.
Tanya is always learning and believes ambitious people like improvement – “It’s just how we are wired.”
You might have seen Tanya here;
* Finalist in Small Business Champion Awards in 2017 & 2018
* Women in Business Award FInalist 2017 & 2018
* Ultimate Babe in 2011 for Business Babes Annual Award.
* Invited to participate in MIT Global Entrepreneurs Bootcamp.
Content Creator & Guest Blogger for Smallville, RCSA & various other guest blogs
Or you might have seen Tanya present at one of many workshops, presentations and events on the topic of Digital Marketing.
You'll find her here: https://www.digitalconversations.com.au/